SAAB ONLINE COMMUNITIES
- SAABworld.net - SAAB World (SW for short) is currently my favorite online SAAB hang out. The site has SAAB news, a forum, marketplace, calendar, gallery, blogs, etc. It is loosely moderated and enthusiast owned. It’s one of the newest online SAAB communities, but it is growing every day. My screen name there is rpiereck.
- SAABLink.net - SAAB Link (TSL for short) caters largely to the SAAB performance scene but not solely. The site is supposed to have a few different features but only the forum works, and it is very active. TSL is owned by Vertical Scope, the corporation that attempts to buy every internet forum it sees and then turns it into a profit making machine. My screen name there is Snabb SAAB.
- The SAAB Network - the oldest SAAB community on the internet, running since 1988! The site design is a bit outdated but there are loads of information, a great marketplace, and lots of knowledgeable people who know a lot about SAABs.
- SAABs United - very popular online community with a lot of die-hard SAAB fans
- UK Saabs - As the title suggests UK Saabs (UKS) caters to the SAAB lovers in the UK. I joined because I am in Europe and they speak English. My screen name there is rpiereck.
- SAAB-Cars.de - German online SAAB Community (SAAB Gemeinschaft). This forum is very very active but unless you master the German language they will ignore you. Good market place for SAAB parts and cars. My screen name there is rpiereck.
- SAABforum.nl - Dutch SAAB community
- SAAB 99 Turbo - online community devoted to the SAAB 99
SAAB PARTS AND PERFORMANCE
- Genuine SAAB - American parts supplier and performance shop, specializes in performance parts for modern SAABs.
- The SAAB Site - American parts supplier, site is old-school and loads quickly. Parts for classic and modern SAABs.
- eEuroparts - American parts supplier, does many European brands, has an online catalog with good pictures
- Skandix - German SAAB parts supplier for Volvo and SAAB, sells world wide. I believe they have a warehouse in the USA. They have dedicated US and Canadian websites.
- Saabworld.nl - Dutch SAAB parts supplier, specializes in parts for the 99, 90, C900 and 9000. Also has classic SAAB cars for sale.
- MapTun Performance - Swedish tuner for modern SAABs, lots of SAAB performance parts not available elsewhere.
- Speek Tuning - Dutch SAAB performance shop
- SAAB Sport - Dutch parts supplier that has some SAAB special tools and other items not available elsewhere; especializes on the Classic 900. Site in Dutch and English.
- Skan Import - SAAB parts dealer in Germany
- Saabism - English-language SAAB news blog.
- SAABblog.net - German SAAB blog, stays up to date with German and European SAAB club meetings, rides and other SAAB events, as well as regular SAAB news.
- Le Blog SAAB - French blog of SAAB news.
- Der Blog von SAAB-REISEN - German SAAB Blog.
SAAB REPAIR SHOPS AND SPECIALISTS
SAAB MAINTENANCE AND TUTORIALS
- SAAB Wheels - Everything (well, almost everything) you ever needed to know about stock wheels for your SAAB, up to the NG900, is in this website.
- 78 SAAB - Australian rock band named after a SAAB 99
- SAAB WORKS Rally Team -private team that races a factory works rally car, site has pictures, videos and more of race and street turbo SAABs.
- SweedSpeed - Dutch company that prepares classic race and rally cars, specializes in SAAB V4 engine race prepping.
- Team 60 - Race team that campaigns a C900 on LeMons racing.
- Dimini - Swiss brand that makes miniature SAAB cars, one of the few that makes 1:18 scale SAAB models.
- SAAB Archive - SAAB model collector website, showcases a huge collection of SAAB models, including a few for sale.